Saturday, September 29, 2007

Love To See - P.O.T.

Listen
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Love, love, love
It's such a permanent thing
We'll laugh and cry
and don't remember a thing
Love, love, love
Makes me look up the sky
I look down and I wonder why

We could be happy If your raw ends are round
We could be happy yeah we'd be fine
We could be happy if you open up your mind
Can you feel loved, that could be intertwined

This lonely world's not for you and me
There's no room for this jealousy
My contribution is belittled by me
Let's love each other babe
My mother may

Love you have could be so good
But then and only we misunderstood
The love we had can be so bad
Don't ya get it baby
That's all we have

Love, love, love
When we're on the go
Wait a minute baby
Let's take it slow
Love, love, love
Won't you be in my shoes
Don't you worry babe
I won't be hit till the blues

No comments:

Your Ad Here