Saturday, September 29, 2007

Posse-bility - P.O.T.

Listen
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA



The posse's feelin' groovy though I ain't feelin' fine
Sometimes I get so moody I think i'm outta line
And then I'm always edgy, I think I'm new and done
Could this get any better because I'm getting older

Wait till they come in the nick of time
The beautiful ones to caress my mind
The love they gave was so fittin' and sublime
Why do they tell us its a waste of time

We're playin' so much better, we're climbin' up the road yeah
But still I'm feelin' nowhere, somebody show me how
They tried to tell myself now, somebody showed me how
And get myself together, and find a posse-bility

The posse takes me to the ground to see what goes around
I'm feelin' very heavy, I'm fallin' off the crowd yeah

And so I told my fellas, I found myself again
Looked down, forget and wrecked us, I think we'll won again
I found a posse-bility, and now I cannot be with three
And now we feel so groovy, and then we can uptune

It's a waste of time

We got to try

Live @ 70's Bistro:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Your Ad Here