Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bassarab's Walk - Wolfgang

Listen:


Lyrics:
Take my first steps into the morning
The sun no longer keeps me in place
A new day is dawning
A smile breaks out on my face

Awake so wide awake

I feel it in my fingers
And how it bleeds
right through my veins
A new world I've discovered
The darkness torn from my bones

Awake so wide awake

My little children you're all that I see
The life's that's within you
so deeply I need
You feel me upon you
my eternal power
As all hope escapes you
with every hour

Live on live on eternally
Live on live on inside of me

Mow that I have you
know that I love you
What I can give you
you now also want to
Desire haunts you like a blazing fire
Burning inside you higher and higher

Live on live eternally
Live on live on inside of me

No comments:

Your Ad Here