Sunday, August 26, 2007

Anal O.G. - Point Click Kill

Listen
Get this widget | Share | Track details


Cmon f$$$ I got sumtin to tell ya bout sumtin & s$$$

Cmon godamn it…Here I go in a 1234



I’m a broken piece of glass

Stuck up in a big piece of ass

& above me is the biggest butthole

When it shits, I gota deal with it

Predicament: Son of a b$$$$ is at again

Sittin its buns, I’m hearin me crunch

Pieces of me departs to ocean of s$$$

The hell am I suppose to do?

People say take it & be cool

Society tells me I’d be stronger

If I get use to it

The s$$$ eating

The bullshitting

The f$$$

The fall

Crushing weaklings

This is tiring

I’ma curse it all



It’s annoying, it drives me f$$$ sad

& my spirit feels like a hundred years

I might even kill myself

Cos life you’ll get sat by it



Sick of it Tired of it

And I didn’t ask for this

Godamn it I cant



Sic of it tired of it

And I cant f$$$ with it

Godamn it no one can

No comments:

Your Ad Here