Monday, September 24, 2007

Falling Earth - Dicta License

Listen
Get this widget | Track details |eSnips Social DNA


This place is filled with lies
Saturation seen from the ground up to the sky
And we can never touch the earth again
For we are slowly falling
slowly falling straight down.

In this gravity
I cannot believe that I am looking forward to another day.
in this gravity
Nothing left in me.
The good is lost while we slowly fade away.

So hold on and keep your head up again
Listen to the sound of this spiritual blend
Get up and realize that you've got to reckon
The crimes you have committed against yourself and against the vision

We represent the dignity that emanates from the stronghold of our souls
Know the right
And let it carry you with beams of light

In this gravity
I cannot believe that I am looking forward to another day
In this gravity
Still something burns in me
Save the good so we can live again.

Cramped-up lies in your head leave you numb
The earth falls with you and we lose ground.
So, this is what you live for?

No comments:

Your Ad Here