Monday, September 24, 2007

Over The Edge - Dicta License

Listen
Get this widget | Track details |eSnips Social DNA


We come to our own center of the world
Where all faces fade into darkness

All I see is you
No longer there.

In this room
My mind will never rest
And will never forget
Memory is the only link to you

Though imagination kills
Still we lie there
Infants nursing our pain
But this is not the way
The universe
Gripped by these bitter hands
Bitter all the way.

Love is nowhere there
In that place of pride and self.
Not there
But in the growth of all,
Point me to the exit and I'll go

You will find me
Over the edge
Into the space and
Here and now.
You will find me
Over the edge
Here and now.

No one can erase the past
As witnessed by the stars,
But the world can never wait
For anyone to start.

No comments:

Your Ad Here