Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Freakshow - Razorback

Listen
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


In a moment of delusion
You see the grand illusion
I know that you’ll come for me tonight
In a bucketful of lovin’
What you get is what you’re seein’
I’m running on a headful of dirty dreams

Ain’t it good to be a bit obscene?

I’ll tell you that i love you
Won’t even know your name
I’ll gladly take it off for you
Won’t even feel the shame
Tell me what you want to see
I’ll show you till it hurts
A pound of flesh and honey lies
Is all that i am worth

Bigtime blessing or bigtime curse?

What’s your angle, what’s your game?
What’s your secret claim to fame?
Don’t you worry, finger me
I’ll still be your freakshow fantasy

Freakshow fantasy
Freakshow fantasy

No comments:

Your Ad Here