Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rabid Tongue - Razorback

Listen
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


In a world that’s all your own
You always sleep alone
Baby, let me see your dim light shine
It’s a far too much for me
To give you a guarantee
Don’t let that broken heart keep you alive

Live if you’ve got enough to
Give just keep aiming for the sun
I’ve got nothing up my sleeve
Except my love and a rabid tongue

Hold your head between your knees
Till your heart is begging please
You’re shaking like a rabbit on the run
Won’t you open up your soul
To my sweet rock n’ roll
Mayve you just might see what i mean

Of the many rules of thumb
I only know but one
Living lie will alwayys bring you down
So if the dogs deny you heaven
And the drunk think he’s forgiven
When pushed too far the wolf will hunt alone

Live, giv, head for the sun
I’ve got nothing up my sleeve
Except my love and a rabid tongue

No comments:

Your Ad Here