Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Inflatable Love Thing - Razorback

Listen
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Inflatable love thing
May I come along for the ride?
Inflatable love thing

Inflatable love thing
Can you guess what’s hidden
Inside my brain?

I’m a story collector
The greatest big kiss and teller
I’m your suitcase mate
Pack your bags, won’t you hurry
And don’t be late

(She said) Look into my eyes
You’ll be hypnotized
My, my, my, my, my

Portable love thing
Unleash your tougue
So I can hear you say
“I’m your plaything”

Inflatable love thing
The queen of feign with
Everything to gain
With no shame

I don’t like the way you look
Your face ain’t no open book
Anytime, anyplace
Hand over a pen so I can paint your face

You’re livin’ in a dream
Rock n’ Roll hormone fantasy
So who will it be?
I’m gonna see through your veil
I’m gonna give you my sympathy

No comments:

Your Ad Here