Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Firefly - Razorback

Listen
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Last night i had a dream
We surrendered ourselves to starless nights
The moon we knew had lost it’s glow
And in it’s place three mockeries of light

The moon rose up with their eerie glows
Red, green, peculiar yellow
And all the white the fireflies, they cry
To return them to their alien flight

I know a way to take you far away
Let me be, the king of my dreams
I’d gladly give, even flesh and blood
Just to be, just to be
Firefly

In my dreams an indistinctive voice swells
She calls out forever cursing the nine hells
We share our mutual dream of a fairly-lit night
But the dream just won’t end out right

I know a way, i know a way
Let me take you far, far away
I’d gladly give, i’d gladly give
Just to be

Live @ Saguijo:

No comments:

Your Ad Here